Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Had No Idea I Was Going To Give Birth ( Jamie Yeo Becomes A Mum )

Former radio deejay Jamie Yeo gave birth prematurely to baby daughter Alysia at Gleneagles Hospital on Thursday, reported local entertainment news portal omy.sg.
“I had no idea I was going to give birth, I thought I was just having stomach cramps that whole night,” said the 33-year-old television host, whose baby girl arrived two and a half months early.
Fortunately, Yeo’s delivery bore no other complications.
“The whole process was very smooth, I didn’t need to be anaesthetised or take painkillers,” she said.
Alysia, who weighed 1.2kg at birth, will have to spend the next four months in hospital due to her premature arrival.
“She looks so tiny. It really breaks my heart. I’m willing to do anything for her,” said Yeo.
Alysia is Yeo’s first child with English husband Thorsten Nolte, 35, whom she married earlier this year after her separation with radio personality Glenn Ong early last year after five years of marriage. Read more at http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/11/08/jamie-yeo-becomes-a-mum/

No comments:

Post a Comment